Academic Job Interviews
- Questions Asked in Academic Job Interviews
[PDF file, 43 KB]
Nanda Dimitrov, University of Western Ontario
- Suggested Framework for a Course Syllabus [PDF file, 39.3 KB]
- Course Syllabus Checklist [PDF file, 21 KB]
- Guidelines for Writing a Statement of Teaching Philosophy [PDF file, 33 KB]
Working with International Students
- Internationalization of the Curriculum: A Remedy for International Students' Academic Adjustment Difficulties?
Sherri Williams, M.Ed.
Focus of the Month - Archived Topics
Resource Materials Collection
The Centre for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL) maintains and circulates a current collection of reference materials on teaching at the post-secondary level, including over 300 books, national and international journals, and videotapes.
To view the collection visit the Resource Centre: ED-1004, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday
For further information contact Amy Todd at (709) 864-7697.