DELTS offers assistance to individuals who wish to develop a teaching dossier for purposes of job application, promotion, tenure, or teaching award application. Individuals may contact us to make an appointment by writing email@example.com or calling (709) 864-3028.
- Suggested Framework for a Teaching Dossier (Dec. 2012)
[PDF file, 419 KB]
- Teaching Philosophy - Questions for Reflection (Mar. 2014)
[PDF file, 170 KB]
Statements of teaching philosophy from Memorial's 3M Teaching Fellowship recipients.
- Dr. TA Loeffler, School of Human Kinetics and Recreation (2008) [PDF file, 31 KB]
- Dr. Geoff Rayner-Canham, Division of Science, Memorial University Grenfell Campus (2007) [PDF file, 52 KB]
- Dr. Georg Gunther, Division of Science, Memorial University Grenfell Campus (2005)
[PDF file, 17 KB]
- Dr. Andrea Rose, Faculty of Education (2004) [PDF file, 22 KB]
- Dr. Alex Faseruk, Faculty of Business Administration (2003) [PDF file, 23 KB]
- Professor Shane O'Dea, Department of English Language and Literature (2002) [PDF file, 24 KB]
- Dr. Michael Collins, Department of Biology (1998) [PDF file, 19 KB]
- Dr. Penelope Hansen, Faculty of Medicine (1990) [PDF file, 22 KB]