Teaching with Technology
The Centre for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL) provides pedagogical and technical support for on-campus and distance instructors. This support includes online resources to assist in the use of technology, hands-on workshops for direct interaction with the technology, demonstrations to provide a broad overview of a technology, and individualized sessions to provide on-campus instructors with instructional design support as they integrate technology into their courses.
Desire2Learn Drop-In Clinics for Winter 2014
CITL is hosting a series of drop-in clinics to assist instructors and administrative users with using Desire2Learn, our learning management system.
During the clinics, our expert staff will be on hand to provide guidance and address individual questions. All clinics will take place in the McCann Centre, ED-2030B at the following dates and times:
- Friday, January 10, 9:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Monday, January 13, 9:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. (focus on uploading materials to D2L)
- Wednesday, January 15, 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Monday, January 20, 12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 22, 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (focus on uploading materials to D2L)
- Thursday, January 23, 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Friday, January 24, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Get started with Desire2Learn or Elluminate Live!
To begin using Desire2Learn or Elluminate Live! in your course, register for one of the following workshops:
In addition to providing workshops on Desire2Learn and Elluminate Live!, CITL offers support on the following topics and technologies:
- Technology Enabled Learning
For further information please contact us via our Help Desk or by calling (709) 864-8700 or 1-866-435-1396.