Our partnerships with faculties, departments and schools at Memorial as well as with the provincial Department of Education's K-12 stream - Centre for Distance Learning and Innovation (CDLI) are vital in CITL's growth and development.
We learn so much from these collaborations, and are grateful for such invaluable relationships.
Partners and Projects
CITL professionals specialize in finding solutions. Our practice is to evaluate your individual requirements and work with you to develop a program, partnership or product that exceeds your expectations.
Over the past three decades, we have successfully completed projects both nationally and internationally. Some of our external clients have included Marine Atlantic, Fisheries and Oceans Canada, the Canadian Parliamentary Access Channel, and others. Here are a few examples:
- DELT helps Uganda National Curriculum Development Centre
- Caribbean teachers get their degrees using distance technologies
- Atlantic universities develop graduate program in health policy
- Innovative network solutions support nursing professionals
- E-Learning program developed for businesses in Ireland and Newfoundland and Labrador
- Memorial helps prepare Ukraine faculty for e-learning environment
- Memorial delivers diploma in Performance and Communications Media