Once You've Registered: To Do List
Whether you are a new or returning student, the essential information outlined in this checklist will help you get the most out of your online studies. Please review the steps below (and outlined in the menu on the left) and read all of the information provided.
If you have any questions, please contact technical support.
For a printable PDF version of the checklist, please click here.
Online learning checklist:
- Update your mailing address
- Notify the Glenn Roy Blundon Centre
- Academic integrity
- Plan your examinations
- Set up your MUN login account
- Request your Campus Card
- Log in to your course(s)
- Contact your instructor
- Books and materials
- Explore online student resources
- Attend the online orientation
- Follow us on Twitter